Tuesday, April 6, 2010

12DPO

Okey dokey...well I know it has been a while but with the whole Easter break in there it kind of threw me off a bit!

Well as the title suggests I'm 12DPO and DYING to test! I just want to know either way..I'm not even sure how I feel! My temperatures are looking great and I can't help but get excited about them...but at the same time I'm petrified I'll wake up tomorrow and they'll be dropping.... so who knows! I hate temping but at the same time I feel it is required for a little while just to know I am in fact ovulating at some point after being pretty convinced I was not ovulating post D&C for 3 cycles!!

So its looking good and any 'symptoms' I've had are just utter exhaustion where I've barely been able to funciton clearly in the afternoons at all and just irritated at the smallest things! Having a few niggly feelings down there today but trying hard not to read into anything too much!

Boobs are a bit tender and definitely bigger - it appears as though my nipples stick out A LOT more than they usually do...but again... no idea if thats anything.. I really am just not reading into much this cycle..I'm tired of the let down again and again and again! I say every month I don't know how much more I can take...but to be honest.. I can take a lot more as i'll do anything I can to get that baby for myself and Peter!!

Well busy weekend away with the family and it really showed me how exhausting kids were (not that I didn't already know that) but it definitely gives me my own ideas on discipline and stuff and all the things Peter and I will need to talk about and agree on!!!!

Rushing this at work so will write more later!! Ciao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment