Thursday, April 8, 2010

4 WEEKS!!

Yep!! I finally got my BFP! I could not be more excited!!! Scared as hell!!

Wasn't going to test until today...but with my chart looking the way it was how could I not be excited!! I caved yesterday and got a faint positive on a First Response yesterday morning AND at 5pm! Went over to a friends for dinner so didn't get a chance to tell Peter until we got home so was holding on to that little chestnut of information!!

I had gone out and bought a little card with a pic of baby feet in adult hands and just wront 'It's positive! We did it' inside and handed it to him! He was excited but refused to get too excited until he could see a nice strong line! So after another faint positive this morning (I can't get FMU as I get up to pee a couple of times during the night!!) I used a digital one and that came up nice and clear with PREGNANT on it! YAY! So very excited!! Sent a pic of it to PEter so now he can finally be excited about it!

Have made an appointment with my OB Dr. John for next Friday as I can't be bothered stuffing around with GP's who just give me nothing anyway and this way he can book me into the hospital once I have a dating scan etc.!!

I know its early days and I'm petrified it's going to be chemical and AF will show her face or something but for now I will be happy to say we have made it this faR!!

PLEASE BE A STICKY ONE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment