Tuesday, April 13, 2010

4w 5d

 Well I'm still just cruising along..not a whole lot to really do!

Went and got my blood tests done on Saturday morning so will get those results on Thursday - not that it really means much as they are really just routine. Got HcG bloods done too so will hopefully get another blood test done Friday to make sure the levels are rising perfectly!!

I'm feeling good about this bubba to be honest! Last time I felt down the whole time...I truly think we are ready for this baby and that baby is ready for us!!

Had a massively busy day on Saturday helping out at the footy club so didn't have time to feel tired! But gee when I got home did I want to stay home! But I soldiered on and made it to Peter's presentation night! :) He played footy so well that day! I was so proud! haha

Symptoms wise I'm just so tired! Baby is taking all my energy - but that's ok!! Um... boobs are starting to get sore which is exciting as it means hormones are still rising! I've had some cramping but nothing too painful and no spotting or anything which is a relief!! I can't wait to get a scan to see bubs in there all peachy keen jelly bean!!

I'm bloated...tired...and my mouth tastes gross off and on! :)

Dear Bubbles,

Well today you are 2 weeks and 5 days old. You are starting to develop and are now known as an embryo! Aww..!! haha You are draining the life out of me but thats ok - it's one of many things I am willing to sacrifice and give to you to keep you healthy my baby!!

Daddy loves to give you kisses every night which is cute! We are both so excited about you and can't wait to see you on a scan! I wonder what you will look like.... will you have Daddy's blue eyes? Or my dark features? I wonder.... will you be tall like both of us or take after your aunty Laura and Papa and be small....I wonder!!

Hopefully you are nice and snug in there my baby! Can't wait to see you!

Love Mummy! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment