Friday, April 23, 2010

6w 1d

Morning sickness has well and truly kicked in as of yesterday! YAY! haha Whilst I'm not enjoying feeling like crap I am definitely enjoying feeling this progression of symptoms come on as I find it reassuring that things are still progressing!!

I haven't actually been physically sick yet but I tend to spend most of the morning feeling awful and wanting to throw up! Despite eating - that does nothing! Though I have found bland foods best! Like banana = bad vegemite on toast = bad but plain marg on toast - BING!!! So poor Peter will either be left eating bland food with me or he can cook his own dinner - which I think once he realised that this is real and could go for a little while he'll start to do that! At the moment he feels bad when I'm not feeling well!

I'm trying not to milk it too much at the moment and save it all for when I'm so big I can't actually do much but as he said last night 'I have plenty of browny points saved up!!' He's such a dear! The other night I layed on the couch whilst he gave me a foot massage (which is big as I never let anyone touch my feet) and then he rubbed vitamin E on my belly! So cute! Even if it doesn't do much it at least lets him feel like he is doing his bit!!

Told mum and dad on Wednesday night! They were excited! Mum said Jac (my sis) would be super excited as she has felt bad since we lost the baby as she is 32 weeks pregnant now and can't hide it! And as much as I've tried to induce baby talk etc. from her it has taken some of the shine off her pregnancy which is unfortunate! But she'll be very happy now as we were due 3 weeks apart (me first) so we were looking forward to being pregnant together! Whilst its not exactly the same now at least I'll be in the 'safe' zone by the time her bubba is born so at least most of the anxiety will have worn off and I can enjoy the birth of my niece without it being bittersweet!!

Have our first scan on Tuesday so 4 days away! I'm excited but I can imagine how I will feel on Tuesday before going in - I will just be sooooo scared! Like I think I'll cry even before I get in there as we haven't had a successful scan yet!! So I have absolutely everything crossed for this one!

So symptom wise I'm still just sooo tired - I even managed to sleep well last night, peeing a lot (especially at night), boobs are still sore, feeling constantly seedy and hungover and metallic taste in my mouth which makes me not want to eat despite the fact I'm STARVING!!!

So all in all I'm going along like a typically pregnant woman and loving every second of it!!

Dear Bubbles,

Today you are 4weeks and 1 day old! If I remember correctly you will now be developing a heart beat all of your own! How exciting! We are cheering you on every day to get all big and strong in there!!

Daddy and I talk about you constantly! You have started making me feel a little bit sick but that's ok - it means good things! Also you seem to only want to eat plain foods..I hope you don't become a fussy eater like I am! Especially when Daddy is such a fantastic cook!

I hope everything is ok in there at the moment Bubbles - 4 days til we see you and I can't wait to see just how strong that little heartbeat of yours is! We are so proud of you - you are simply amazing!

Love Mummy! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment