Wednesday, April 28, 2010

6w 4d

Ok so I know the dates are a bit out of whack but since the scan put me back a bit we're still here!!

Well morning sickness has DEFINITELY kicked in! At work today and just struggled! Seabands are doing nothing besides making dents in my wrists so I finally succumbed to going to the chemist and getting some Blackmores Morning Sickness Tablets! Touch wood it kicked in and I feel fine - not great but fine enough to get through the rest of my work day! ARGH!! What a croc! I;m so over this place... I just need to think...6 months to go and I can be outta here and enjoy the summer with my baby!!

Nothing exciting to report - will be telling my BFF sometime in the next couple of days! My BFF is also my cousin! Mum is DYING to tell my aunty (we are an extremely close family) but she knows she is not allowed to say anything until I have told J! So at least then I'll have one friend who understands why I've suddenly become a hermit - and it's not that I'm wallowing in self pity as everyone else believes AF arrived!!

I'm very happy feeling like crap though as it means baby is in there sucking my hormones and the life out of me! I apparently ovulated from my left ovary..same as last time..interesting! But apparently thats who I have to blame for my crazy hormones! Felt some twinging in there today (the left ovary) so just assumed more hormones were being produced!!

Well I suppose I better get back to doing some sort of work...ergh!!! I would much rather spend the afternoon in bed! It's so snuggly in there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment