Friday, April 16, 2010

OBs Appointment and more tests!

Yes well I got my results from my blood test last night.. all my routine blood tests came back normal...not that I'm surprised! My HCG was only 83 which put me on the back foot but then I remind myself that it was a whole week ago and I'd only just gotten my positive!!

The tests keep getting darker and symptoms worsen so I can only assume that my HCG levels are going up! Just hoping they are going up the right amount! SIT TIGHT LITTLE BUBBA!!

So decided to take the day off work! I can not sit through another boring day..I just can't do it! I had cramps and stuff last night but I think it may have been caused by being a bit 'blocked up'! JOY! haha So took today off and used it to clean the kitchen, dining room and go to my OB appointment!

I just love Dr. John! He is just so lovely! I thought he would scoff at me for coming in so early but he was sooo good! I got a quick scan on the machine in his rooms..which quite frankly scared the crap out of me as it was EXACTLY the same place I heard the bad news about my angel baby so all those memories just came flooding back only this time I didn't have Peter beside me! He moved the wand around a bit and then saw a teeny tiny sac! :) So HE sent me off for more blood tests today then again on Monday to check my levels! I'm to call him on Tuesday to get those results and we go from there!

He is really good and wants to monitor me like every 10 days to make sure everything is going A-OK which is reassuring! I'm just praying that baby hangs around in there!!

Well heading out tonight so I might go have a lie down as it's nap time in this pregnant woman's world!!

No comments:

Post a Comment