Friday, April 9, 2010

4w 1 d

YAY! AF still didn't arrive and I got a clear positive on a internet HPT today!! And I barely got an existent line on that other day! YAY YAY YAY!! haha So sad isn't it - that these little lines rule my life!

Have just been so tired - I can't seem to get past 3pm without wanting to crawl back into bed!! But I've been so busy - though I finally managed to take a night off last night and just relax on the couch! Intended on doing some sort of cleaning but just couldn't be bothered and thought I deserved a night off! So I picked up my cross stitch that I've been working on which will go in the nursery for bubs (mum bought it for me when I was feeling sad one day!!) I'm so proud of it! But being Winnie The Pooh there are soo many other things I want to make before bubs comes along so I'm getting impatient and just want it finished! haha I'm hopeless!!


I have done heaps since I took that pic (like both feet, legs and his bottom) but thats a start on what I'm working on anyways!!

How am I feeling? Well I've had a few niggly little pains again.... a few sharp ones last night but nothing sinister. The only way to describe it is like there is something scratching to get out inside me...ok that sounds very ALIENS but eh..thats what it feels like. Am peeing a bit more frequently....boobs are more tender today and I guess I wake up STARVING!! But still just cruising along!

Get the awesome job of designated driver tomorrow night...awesome! haha Nah it'll be good! Though I think one girl there will pick up on it coz she knew about the miscarriage! Will have to think of an excuse there!!

Now a few posts back I wrote about a crazy idea from a psychic about writing a letter to let bubs know we are ready a for them when they are etc. - well I did that at the start of my cycle and slept with it under my pillow/in my hand every single night for the whole time - didn't miss a beat....well I went to get it the night I got my BFP and its gone!! Like just VANISHED! I know I sound like a raving lunatic but I've searched high and low (and asked Peter aswell) and no sign of it!! WEIRD!!!

Well thats it from me today.....YAY it's FRIDAY!!!

Getting a referral for bloods tonight so will get them done first thing tomorrow morning..though not expecting results back til Monday!!

Dear Bubbles:

Today you are 2 weeks and 1 day old. I hope you are really comfy in there and that you know how much you are loved already by Daddy and I. I already know you are amazing and will do great things if you are willing to hang around and find out.

My body is working very hard to make it nice and snug in there for you (I know this as I'm soooo tired) but you know that it is all worth it and I won't be complaining about it at all!!

I think we will be telling Grandma and Papa over the weekend but might keep you our little secret for a bit longer. I hope I will get to see you in 3 weeks..do you want to meet us?

Well that's all for today Bubbles (that is your little nickname as that's what it feels like sometimes)! I'm sure Bubs (you're older sibling..our angel) is doing everything they can to make sure you get in there nice and fitted!!

We love you soo much Bubbles!

Love Mummy! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment