Thursday, September 2, 2010

Spring has sprung!!

Well I am soooo happy that September is finally here and Winter can disappear... not thatI can see that happening straight away but from a psychological stand point it seems to have lifted everyone's spirits somewhat!!

I have been hanging for September so I can say I FINISH WORK NEXT MONTH!! Yep - even though it's not til the end of October it's still next month!! WOOP WOOP! Driving to work this morning I had to keep telling myself 'I can do this drive 34 more times'! So even though it's down to like 57 days or something it's only 34 work days! YAAAYY!!! Clearly I am excited as I am very much getting over the mundane daily tasks and the office is becoming a really bitchy place to be and unfortunately I seem to get caught up in the gossip and I don't like becoming that person that I thought I'd left behind in highschool!! So fortunately not much longer to go!!

Well what a weekend - I had a 21st on Saturday night and was worried with how I would go but I dressed up, tanned up and put those heels on and seriously danced the night away until 2am! I was so pumped! My feet didn't even hurt!! And I was totally sober (obviously)! But still I was sooo happy! I then proceeded to feel like I had the worst hangover ever on Sunday which didn't seem fair!! I went to bed Sunday night with the very beginnings of a headache and felt so nauseaus - like I had at the beginning - only to wake up at 1.30am with the worst headache!! So I got up and looked for panadol with no luck. I tossed and turned for an hour and a half until 3am when Peter woke up to me sitting in the dark bawling my eyes out. I was so over tired and my head still hurt! So lovely he got up found the panadol and got me a glass of water and refused to sleep til I was out cold!! Apparently I went to bed snoring my head off so he knew I was well and truly asleep!!

Funeral for a friend who's pa died on Monday so no work for me! As odd as it sounds it was a really lovely day! And I'm just glad Peter and I could be there for my friend and her family as they are like another family to me and it broke my heart to see them all crying!! Also had my standard Wednesday off yesterday so I can't believe it's Thursday already!!

I sorted through the massive bags of clothes yesterday and chose which ones we wanted and will send the rest to the op shop! Then had to sort them into some sort of sizes - I kept anything up to a size 0 and all the size 1 -3 clothes can go under the house until I need them! I realised there wasn't much by way of 000 stuff so sadly I have an excuse to shop MORE!! :) hehe

After a few quiet days bubs has been crazy active again last night and this morning! YAY! I was a little bit paranoid for a moment but he's definitely still kicking around in there!! Haven't gained any centimetres on my waist this week either! Went for a swim on Tuesday night and managed 500m (slowly) so intend on doing that once a week!! Also booked a 3d/4d scan for the 18th September - Peter was desperate to see him again and who am I to deny that!! So I can wait to get a dvd and cd images of our little man!!!

Well I have rambled on enough I believe! Big shout out to the SWB girls who I have not forgotten about - I'm just never on the home computer! Hope everyone is travelling well and I promise I will get on ASAP!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment