Thursday, September 16, 2010

A whole nights sleep!!

Yep I had an entire nights sleep last night! It was AMAZING! Like I didn't wake up AT ALL until the alarm went off! You'd think I would wake up hunky dory but instead I feel so blurgh today!! I think I have a tendency to overdo it on my good days! BUT thats ok! I'm still generally feeling pretty good and a rough day now and then isn't too much to handle!!

OB appointment on Tuesday went well. Blood pressure normal and bubby's heartbeat going away strongly in there... it was cute - every time he moved with the doppler on you could hear the heartbeat speed up then slow down when he settled again! Loved it!

Talked to Dr. John briefly about delivery and how he believes minimal intervention is best as at the end of the day it's me and my body having the baby not him! So that was nice to hear! I don't think I want someone telling me to do something when it feels like my body isn't ready! That's what I've heard and believe will not cause so much tearing unless absolutely necessary! Our bodies were made for this so surely at some point it'll know what to do when baby is ready to come out?

3 months EXACTLY til my due date! Very very exciting I believe! Though  I got a bit sad when I realised I still had 3 months to wait until he is coming!! I'm 27 weeks today! So I'm fairly pumped! It just feels so unbelieveably surreal that I'm this far along and that the little kicks and rolls and jumps in my belly is actually a real little baby!! I'm loving that every night and every morning in bed Peter and I will just lay there either watching my belly or with hands on my belly feeling him move around in there!!

Went for another swim session on Tuesday night and managed a walk on my day off yesterday so happy to still be consistent in keeping it up! Though I noticed I was much more short of breath swimming so I need to remember to not go in all gung ho about it!!! I love it though - I feel so good for it!

Well.... not much else to report on... Peter is FINALLY getting in to the nursery to sand down the walls where he plastered a while back and he is hoping to have it painted by next week as he has Monday off as well so hopefully with sanding tonight and undercoat on the weekend we will have a painted nursery on Monday which means I can finally put up the cot!! We are getting new carpet in November but we still need a cot set up as my nieces will use it if we baby sit over night in the mean time!! It'll be so nice to have it set up nicely! I can't wait!

I bought a cot set, lamp, curtains etc. on ebay from USA last week so hopefully it'll all arrive in a couple of weeks! I'm so excited...will post a picture shortly!!

Anyways enough from me!!! xo

1 comment:

  1. AAWWWWWWW!! OMG!!! Little animals!!! Bam! Straight to my weak spot! The furniture set are just adorable! What a find! Me thinks ebay is on the plan down the track...

    I cannot believe you're only three months away from meeting your little man. It feels like it wasn't that long ago you were announcing a BFP. Think it will all be fast forward from here!

    Glad to hear everything is progressing well. :-D

    ReplyDelete