Monday, September 27, 2010

Dp & Me

Yep - I'm another one who will copy of some of the other ladies! Great idea! But obviously I've changed some things as we aren't even engaged yet!!

1. When is your anniversary:



Our anniversary of becoming official is 15th February (he wanted it to be Valentine's day but spent too long talking to my friend trying to get the courage to ask me to be his girlfriend that midnight ticked over before he asked!!)


2. When is your “marriage” anniversary:


We aren't married....yet!




3. How long have you known your spouse:


We met in 2004 then lost touch for about 2 years!




4. How long did you date/court before you were engaged:


We aren't engaged yet - been together 19months (not long I know) but we also only dated for 2 weeks before we made things official. Pregnant with our angel bub after 8 months and he moved in after 9months so we've moved quickly!!


5. Where did you meet your spouse for the first time?


At a cricket club of a friend's brother when I was 20! I was way young.. thought he was sooo nice but was far too young at the time to want a relationship - too much to do!! After 2 years we started chatting on facebook randomly and caught up at his new cricket club - Back To School night!! hehe


6. What is your spouse’s full name:


Peter W E


7. Do you have any children:

1 angel bub (mc at 6w)


And one on the way!!!


8. How many – boys/girls:

Little Man on the way!!!!



9. Do you have any house pets:


My sisters 2 dogs live with us - A chiahwahwa (however it's spelt) Toby and Jack Russell X Tyson.

2 cats - Smudge and Almond! They are both like 19 now!!!

10. Do you own a house or rent:


Neither. A nifty little set up at my parents has allowed us our own unit so we can save to buy!

11. Do you live in the country or town/city:


Suburbs of City!


12. What is one of your favorite activities together:


Just hang out and be silly!


13. Do you have a favorite vacation spot:


Coffs Harbour!


14. When did you first kiss?

Well we did kiss WWAaAAAAAYYY back in 2005 at a nightclub but we were both veerryy drunk and it's a vague memory (how sad is that!!) But then the first 'real' kiss was 30th Jan 2009 - at Back to School Nigh!


15. What church do you attend?


None - if either of us goes it's me - he's non-religious.

16. Is this the church you were married in:

Hopefully get married on the beach at Coffs!!

17. What town is your current address at:


Melbourne


18. Do you work or stay at home:






Work (for 5 more weeks)






19. Where did you go on your honeymoon:


None yet but we want to go to US!



20. What was the funniest gift you gave when dating?

We haven't given each other funny gifts...just lovely ones!
21. How long have you been together?




19 months!


22. How long did you know each other before you started dating?




5 years


23. Who asked who out?




He asked me out at Karaoke one night!


24. How old are each of you?


He's 29,  I'm 25.


25. Where do each of you go to school?


Both finished school


26. Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?


Probably always just our financial situation!
27. Did you go to the same school?


Nope


28. Are you from the same home town?


A few suburbs away!! :)


29. Who is smarter?




I think he is.... but I forget that (how bad am I) but occasionally he'll say something and surprise me!!


30. Who is more sensitive?

Him! He's such a sweet heart but takes things too personally sometimes!!
31. Where do you eat out most as a couple?


Either at our favourite Indian or Thai restaurants!


32. Where is the farthest you two have traveled together as a couple?


Coffs Harbour!!


33. Who has the craziest exes?


Well he doesn't speak much of his.... but I think I might have!!


34. Who has the worse temper?

Me!! He doesn't get angry! I tend to be irrational from time to time!!


35. Who does the cooking?




Him - I'm very lucky in that he LOVES to cook and is very good at it!!


36. Who is more social?




Me -but we both are very social!


37. Who is the neat-freak?




Neither.. I like things cleaner but we are both pretty hopeless (does my head in hehe)


38. Who is more stubborn?


Him!!


39. Who hogs the bed?


Me.. which given he's 6'4" it's surprising how much room I'm willing to fight for!!


40. Who wakes up earlier?




Generally speaking me!


41. Where was your first date?


At a restaurant not far from home - Bar Bosh! Stayed there til they put the chairs up and kicked us out!


42. Who had more boyfriends/girlfriends?


I think roughly the same! We've never compared numbers!


43. Do you get flowers often?


Sometimes... he used to get them all the time for me, but then we joined finances and knows that if he bought some I'd wonder why he spent the money! hehehe
44. How do you spend the holidays?

Generally with my family and his dad!


45. Who is more jealous?


Neither...but if I had to pick one probably me!


46. How long did it take to get serious?


2 weeks!!


47. Who eats more?

Him!

48. Who does the laundry?






Me!






49. Who’s better with the computer?




I think we both are after years of working on computers!


50. Leave a piece of advice for the other couples.


Just be honest and respect each other and sometimes - you just have to let things slide!! If I bit at everything we'd fight a lot but sometimes it's just not worth the argument!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment