Friday, August 27, 2010

24 weeks and a wiggly worm!

24 weeks YAY! Am so happy to have reached the 'viability' stage! It seems so horrible because I have been so attached to this little man for so long that if something had happened a few weeks ago I would still want him acknowledged but it doesn't happen that way so often! So it's a bit of a breath of relief to make it here! Can't believe there is less than 16 weeks to go!

He is one crazy active baby lately! Like I'm not kidding - he doesn't stop! I notice periods throughout the day where he will be quiet but generally I'm wondering if he ever sleeps (please don't let this be a sign of things to come! haha)! BUT at the same time I complain if I can't feel him! Even as I type he is trying to kick me away from the desk!! haha

Um... symptoms.. well my tummy is definitely popping out now...it looks ENORMOUS to me but to people who don't know if I am or not still probably just think I have chunked up! haha But it is coming along! I've measure myself the last 2 weeks and only grow 1cm in the last week around the waist but lost 1cm everywhere else (hips, thighs, bust)! So I'm happy that I'm currently no growing other than where I am supposed to be! I have noticed one little stretch mark on my thigh (which given I haven't expanded there is odd) but tummy seems to be holding up! I lather myself in Palmer's skin therapy oil (or Bio oil) and cocoa butter moisturiser. I know you cant stop them from happening but if I can minimise!!


But yeah so walking now I can really feel the heaviness of my tummy (especially coz as I walk he tends to sit low). Umm... I;m back to being exhausted and tucked up in bed by 9pm every night! I'm sleeping at least 10hours a night! It's crazy! But I guess my body needs it!!

37 more work days to go! Very very happy about that! I think it's like 63 actual days til the end and 111 til my due date! Happy times!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment