Friday, August 6, 2010

21w 1d

Definitely on the downhill slope to the finish line now! :) So happy that we are edging closer and closer!

I was having a thought yesterday though that whilst I a terribly impatient about meeting this little guy and seeing what he looks like etc. I'll really miss havin him in my belly! I am loving the feeling of him moving and flipping aroun in there! It's this amazing little feeling that you can't help but smile whenever it is felt! Peter is starting to feel him a lot more too and last night was chasing him around my belly! It was as if he didn't want to be disturbed or was playing a game of chasy! It was very cute! I also had my first lopsided belly yesterday too! Was hilarious! I rolled from my side to my back and bubs was hiding up near my belly button and it was soooo lopsided and rock solid! Made me giggle! I was home alone but I didn't feel like I was alone as I knew baby Ashton was in there!!

I had been a bit worried as he had been pretty quiet but after 2 days of rest he seems to have perked up again! I know they start to sleep more at this point but I'll miss feeling him wriggling so much!!

So I had Wednesday as my normal day off work and didn't do too much and had a 2 hour nap then yesterday I couldn't lift my head off the pillow! I was a lump all day! Clearly I did not go into work and even today I am strggling! It's frustrating because I feel good but Ashton must be going through a growth spurt or something because I am being zapped completely of energy!!  But he is my amazing little man and can have whatever he wants fom me!!

Off to Sydney for the weekend tonight with Peter,my sis- her family and meetin Mum, dad and my aunty and uncle up there! Hawks Vs Swans are playing up here and mum and dad arrived back from a cruise this morning so we all decided to head up to spend the weekend in sydney before they come home!! Should be good fun! I'm looking forward to it!!

First Baby Boy purchase

No comments:

Post a Comment