Monday, July 5, 2010

16w 4d

Well another weekend has passed and I am slowly surviving another Monday! They are just the worst! But it is a good feeling that I have gone down to 4 days as of this week! So Wednesdays off it is for me! I was just finding that by Thursday  I could barely function as a human being because I would just be so tired and this way it allows the girl who is part time (3 days) to jump up to 4 days in preparation for taking over my role when I leave!

I'm looking forward to the day off to organise things! I have so much at home I need to organise it is starting to do my head in! We just have so much stuff and no storage so I'm so over living with piles of crap everywhere! I need to throw a heap of stuff out and get some storage boxes for other stuff!

So good weekend generally speaking, it's so nice now that everyone knows about Reggie that I can talk freely and openly about it! Peter is excited too and has been telling anyone and everyone! hehe It's very cute!

Went and picked up our cot yesterday. Won it on ebay for $200! I am so excited! It's used but in really really good condition and virtually identical to the one we saw in Baby Buntings for $600! - the only difference is you can't see through the ends but it's in perfect condition and I can't wait to set it up! Basically now we are just looking at a change table which goes with the set but I could really go either way on it as the end of the day as it's not a sense of urgency! Otherwise I don't have to buy anything else! Everything else I'll either be getting off my sisters or being given as gifts! So now it's just time to start preparing the nursery so it's ready to paint as soon as we find out if Reggie is a boy or a girl!! Only 3 weeks exactly! YAAAY!! I'm so pumped! Even just to see Reggie again!

Bubs LOVES the vibrations of being in the car though, if I feel movements most its when I'm driving! BUT I am definitely starting to feel a lot more (including right then) so I guess I am starting to feel kicks and stuff! One the other night made me jump! haha

I have a pic to add to here aswell of my belly taken last night.. so will get on to that tonight! I've been sooo slack at putting pics up! Terrible! I have definitely filled out but still wouldn't say I've popped..I thought I had because from my angle it looks like it - but in the pic it's looks like nothing! haha

Starting to feel a lot less pregnant in terms of symptoms! I'm still really tired but definitely not AS tired as I was in the first trimest but I don't feel sick anymore. I really just have moments of almost spewing if I smelll something REALLY gross - generally toilet smells!!

I'm starting to get a cold though so not too happy about that! Hopefully it won't get too bad! Just a stuffy nose and dry throat at the moment! And a KILLER toothache! Looks like a dental appointment needs to be made! :( I hate the dentist but my tooth needs to be fixed as best they can coz it is giving me so much grief!

Also just to be super organised Peter and I headed off to Kmart yesterday and did 99% of my christmas shopping for the kids! Just a couple of pressies to go! So happy!! I love christmas layby! I figured that come christmas Reggie is due and I'll be broke so shopping with those crowds is going to be the last thing I feel like doing!! :)

Wow..Reggie is insanely wiggly right now! :) Loves it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment