Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Heartbeats and reasurrance!

Well an ob appointment this morning! Just the usual check up and routine touch base type thing! Got to hear little Reggie's heartbeat though which is always an amazing sound to hear! My uterus is up nice and high right up at the belly button but Reggie loves snuglgling right down low to the pants line! It actually hurts sometimes so I wonder what it's going to be like as bubs gets bigger!!

I love feeling Reggie snuggled in low though because thats when I can feel it the most and its awesome - and also when Peter can feel where bubs is hiding! Needless to say I wasn't surprised the doppler was placed quite low and there was bubs!

Happy with hearing that heartbeat - will take some of the anxiety surrounding next weeks scan away knowing that at least bubs is alive and kicking!

God gym session last night- Dr John was happy with me going to the gym so all good there! I know I'm not overdoing it so I'm happy to keep going. My comlimentary membership expires soon though which is sad! I'll miss it!! But I'm going to buy a fit ball and get my butt in to gear to start walking when it finishes! Will also be going to the pg exercise classes at the hospital once a week so all good! I'm defiintely thicker in the trunk which I guess at just about 19 weeks is pretty much expected!!!

So all in all travelling nicely - still mammothly tired - slept practically comatose last night which I will take advantage of!! So just cruising along!

No comments:

Post a Comment