Monday, July 26, 2010

SCAN DAY!!!!!

YAAAAYYY!!! I am finally here! After what feels like an eternity of waiting we have finally reached scan day!!! I haven't seen Reggie since 12w 6d and I'm now 19w 4d so I'm sooooo excited to see my little butter bean again!! I have so much activity going on in there I am DYING to see how much the little tyke has grown!

Will Reggie be a blue baby or a pink one?? Well hopefully in 7 hours I will find out! We are so excited! At the moment we have settled on Ashton Alan for a boy and Reece Mary for a girl! I am going to be ecstatic either way because the more we talk about a little boy I do fall in love with that idea too! So I'm just so so sooo excited that tonight provided little Reggie co operates we will know! :) ARGH! I wish I could have had a morning scan like I usually do but Peter wouldn't have been able to get time off work so we've had to go with an evening appointment!!

I've definitely 'popped' some more - though it looks A LOT bigger from my angle than everyone elses! But I woke up yesterday feeling pregnant!! So I bought a maternity top from kmart - I want to start getting more fitted clothes instead of just being baggy all the time and also some maternity pants for work. Funnily enough though it's not because my work pants are too snug but because they are swimming on me and look ridiculous so wanted to get some pants that actually fit!! So a bit exciting it was!! :)

Tooth hasn't given me too much gried since Thursday night, but I've got a script from the dentist to deal with the infection and then have to get the tooth taken out at some point! YIKES!! I hate it but it needs to go and tooth infections can cause problems (such as premature labour) in the third trimester! So needs to be dealt with!!

Argh, I am so excited to see my baby tonight... I'm always a little anxious but Im hoping the movements combined with hearing the heartbeat on Tuesday can keep my nerves at bay and when we get in there we just see our beautiful little baby!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy for you and Peter!!! I just love all this good news!!!! : D

    ReplyDelete