Monday, July 19, 2010

One week til my scan!

Yep only one week left of this agonising wait to hopefully find out if Reggie is a boy baby or a girl baby! I am so excited to see Reggie again! Reggie is quite the active little work wriggling and rolling all over the place! Had a realisation yesterday (and this is probably really naive of me) that the whole measurement thing is not including Reggie's legs.. so Reggie would be roughly 15cm about now (give or take) PLUS legs!! Even though I know that the measurements are crown to rump it never occurred to me to picture the legs in the whole thing! haha So silly but now I'm like WHOA! That is a long baby in there now!! No wonder I can feel them in there so much!!

Having a bit of morning sickness today which is weird. Almost threw up over nothing this morning and have had a seedy feeling about me all day - despite eating etc. so obviously a bit of growth is going on right now! That and I am sooo tired again! I had a nap for 3 hours yesterday afternoon and still slept like a log last night and could easily go back to bed now! So I'm thinking reggie is getting bigger!!

Definitely popped a bit more! It's cute but really weird to get used to the mindset of 'I'm supposed to have this belly, it's not a fat lazy belly it's baby' after years and years of doing what I can to keep a flat tummy!

Starting pregnancy exercise classes at the hospital hopefully this Wednesday with one of my sisters friends (though we are friends too)! They were pregnant together and went to the classes so it'll be nice to go with someone! I'll also be keeping up the gym but a least at the pregnancy classes I can learn exercises to do that will be really beneficial! I had such a lazy week last week in terms of exercise and eating so need to up my game a bit this week and eat healthier and a bit more exercise (went to the gym once last week)!!

Thinking at some stage of getting a fit ball to sit on at work as it would be far more comfy for my back then these silly chairs we have here! Just can't believe how its all coming along! It's incredible and so far I'm loving being pregnant!! Even the morning sickness and everything has been totally worth it so far and I know once I have my little baby I'll think it's even more worth it!!! Can't wait til summer gets here so I can meet this baby!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment