Monday, July 12, 2010

2 weeks til my scan!!!

As the title says exactly 2 weeks til the big morph scan! I am excited for 2 reasons - 1) I can see lil Reggie again! This has been the longest I have gone without either seeing bubs or hearing the heartbeat at least! It's doing my head in! I had a quiet day of movements yesterday which automatically sends me in to freak out but then I think I was on my feet all day from 7am til I got home at 7pm so when would I have had time to notice them?? and 2) We can hopefully find out the sex of little Reggie! I'm dying to know!! I'm actually getting really excited at the idea of having a little boy too so I think gender disappointment is fading slowly which is a great feeling and making me feel less guilty!! I think it's coz we've found a name we really like for a boy!

So far the boys name we like is Ashton Alan (Alan being Peter's dad's name) and the Girls names we are tossing around a few like Alexis Grace or Alexis Mary (Mary being my grandmother's name who's name hasn't been used in 3 nieces yet) or I really like the name Quinn, Reece and Jaidyn for girls! All unisex ironically but I love them!! Peter likes them aswell so now it's just a waiting game! :)

Have not felt any sickness for a little while now which is awesome!! I'm still tired but not nearly as tired as what I was at the start! That was incredible! And i've finally popped a little! YAY! haha Not a lot and if you didn't know I was pregnant you still wouldn't but those who know have noticed! I had HEAPS of really painful stretching pains on Friday night so I knew something was going on. I wasn't concerned about them as I could literally feel the muscles pulling and straining so I knew what it was without worrying but it was really painful! But yeah it was exciting!!

Pimples have come back in full swing which is just awesome! NOT!! So I've got some new face washing regime I've begun and hopefully this will get my face sorted out! I've never bee one to be into products or a strict beauty regime so it's hard to form a habit or that and also started bio oiling my stomach and thighs every night now in an attempt to minimise stretch marks.

Had a lovely day out on Saturday - went out for lunch with girlfriends and one of my sisters who brought my new niece along and I took along our other niece to give mum who was baby sitting a break as she's in to EVERYTHING! IT was fun walking through the shops pushing the strollers! Though I am 100% happy with our purchase of the 3 wheeler! I love it!! And my niece was an angel for me, ate lunch then slept for 45 minutes! haha Was awesome!!

Anyways, best be off - gotta get back to work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment