Thursday, July 8, 2010

17 Weeks TODAY!!

Well I still can't believe I have made it this far! I remember thinking 12 weeks was just a fantasy and here I am at 17 weeks!!

Reggie has been SO wriggly today! I'm really starting to feel definite movements now which is exciting! Can not wait for Peter to be able to feel them! It must be so hard from the guys perspective as the physical stuff isn't happening to them! So I do try to include him in everything where I possibly can!

Not looking even remotely pregnant yet - infact I'd be interested to stand on the scales and see what they say as I don't think I've put on ANY weight yet! My tummy is firmer where my utereus has moved up but it's not popped yet! If I'm laying down flat I can see my uterus but thats about it! Looking forward to having a belly!!

My sis who had my niece last week has already snapped back into shape (without exercise since giving birth) because her body remembered what to do which proves even more to me the importance of exercise during pregnancy (when it can be done obviously!!) If I were ever putting bubs or myself at risk I would happily stop! But I've been to the gym twice this week to do a light workout. I workout with a girlfriend who is trying to lose 15-20kgs so I did into my brain to when I did my cert III in Fitness and work her out and do the same things of way less intensity and if I feel I can't do it or I'm tweaking a wrong way I don't do it! I'm just there to strengthen my core not to lose weight at the end of the day! But it does feel good to get back in there and I can't wait to start my PT studies at the end of the year!!!

Been feeling a lot better this week!! No sickness or anything - just a few gag moments but not much! Still going to bed at a reasonable hour! Started my part time work this week down from 5 days to 4 so that was nice to have a day off yesterday and spend time with the family. Will be good though as it gives me an extra day to get the house organised.

Peter is starting to prepare the nursery this weekend so I can't wait to have that ready to paint - 2.5 weeks til we find out if Reggie is a blue or a pink baby!!!

Once again an iphone update has stuffed up my Facebook so SWB girls I'm trying to get it - I'm just rarely on the computer at home!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment