Monday, June 28, 2010

15w 4d

So just a blog to update where I am at!!


So as you can see I'm edging towards 16weeks! 4 months! WOW! Who'da thunk it really!! Still wouldn't know it by looking at me! I am starting to fill out now definitely but I can hold it in and still look basically as I did at the start - just with enormous boobs! hahaha I definitely haven't been trying to not put on weight! My diet has basically consisted of take away, soup, bread (and lots of it!) and LOADS of chocolate (could explain the massive breakout I had last week!!)! So definitely not watching what I eat but fortunately it's not adding on too much!!


Whilst one side of me wishes I had a belly now etc. the other side is enjoying the look on peoples faces when I tell them I am almost 16weeks! haha It's priceless really!!


So virtually everyone who needs to know and be told has found out now which has made the last week one of the most exciting as I've been able to talk about it and people have been asking questions etc. so it's really good and been really fun!! Was really surprised with how Peter's cricketr club mates took it - they were so excited and asking all sorts of questions (even about whether I want natural or drugs at birth)! I'm talking 25 year old 'blokey' guys that I just didn't expect! haha It's cute and funny and I can see they are so happy for Peter (and myself but obviously this is a guy they're known for years growing up)! So it's really cute how excited Peter gets when talking to the boys about it!


Everyone makes jokes how he won't have a life or be able to play cricket anymore coz I'll need him home with me and the baby - I don't think these people quite realise how much I value my time when he's at training and cricket! haha It gives me time to clean and spend guilt free time with the girls etc. and when bub comes along that aspect won't be much different! I'll still use that time to clean and hang out with the girls - just with Lil Reggie in tow now! haha The girls are so excited about Reggie it's defintely not considered inconvenient to anyone! Infact my girlfriends are all talking about going out and buying Port-a-Cots etc. so Reggie has somewere to sleep!! Very cute! haha


So won a pram on ebay last week! The EXACT one we had been looking at in Baby Buntings only used and only $27! I picked it up on Friday after work and it's perfect! I'm in love!!!

Besides being a bit dirty which is easy enough to clean I'm so happy with it! I took it for a test run on Saturday with my 15month old niece and managed to get through my entire shopping centre (and it was PACKED) pushing the pram with 1 hand whilst holding my 4 year old nephews hand and it steered just beautifully! and LIGHT!! She even fell asleep in the stroller which lets me know that it is comfy too!! Then I had to fold it to put it in the car in the rain and on the wet ground - managed to do it without it collapsing on the ground!! So I'm very very happy with my purchase!!

Will look at laybying our cot in the next couple of weeks! Its about $545 on a 3 month lay by so not too bad! I know it's pricey but we fell in love and it's the only thing we are buying brand new! Mum doesn't agree to us spending that much but at the end of the day it's our decision and it's not like we can't afford it!

Fairly sure I could physically feel Reggie yesterday! I kow my uterus has moved up and is now sitting under my belly button! But I was laying down and my tummy was flat and I could feel something solid then after pushing a bit it moved over and I know it was definitely not an air pocket! So that was exciting! I've felt little flutters still but they still aren't very strong..I'm just impatient!!

Moved my scan date forward a week as well as I just couldn't wait! So there is 4 weeks EXACTLY til my scan when a) I get to see Reggie again and see that all is well and b) find out if Reggie is a boy or a girl! I'm scared but excited about that bit as I've made it no secret my desire for a girl BUT in saying that I love my nephews to absolute pieces so I can't imagine I will have less love for my own child! At the end of the day we want a healthy happy bouncing baby and will be happy with whatever we are blessed with be it son or daughter!!!

Well still waiting for my sister to push her baby girl out! She's now a week overdue and will be induced on Thursday if no baby by then! The wait is killing us all as we are just so excited to meet our new little niece and Reggie's cousin! So we just keep waiting and hoping she decides to grace us with her presence soon!!

Wow I can ramble! Good work if you got this far! To my girls in SWB - my phone is being stupid and just simply will not let me in AND to top it off the internet at home is down so I can't get on! Hope this updates you with where I'm at! I can read wall posts when you do them - I just can't comment!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment