Tuesday, June 1, 2010

11w 5d - Dreams Dreams Dreams!

 As the title states I am edging sooo close to that elusive 12 week mark! Though I won't feel relaxed until my scan on Thursday and see bubba in there all happy and healthy!! At the moment I'm feeling confident that everything is ok..but still not 100%!!

Symptoms are all still here - massively tired, as in I struggle through each and every day to stay away, come home, nap for half an hour then am still tucked up in bed asleep by 9.30 (And for someone who is soo used to going to bed at like 11 this is crazy!!) I managed to make it til 10 last night as Peter was working late but the later I stay up the sicker I start to feel so it's just not worth it!!

I still have bouts of MS! I feel off pretty much all day and had another spewy moment last Friday which was good! I haven't felt this bad since about week 6 so it's comforting to know!!

Still haven't 'popped' or even filled out - but I think that has to do with the whole 'retroverted uterus' thing so when that flips forward it'll be a little bit more noticeable! I'm happy with not showing at the moment though! Scary to think I can almost start telling people! It's going to be so weird to not have this secret loomin above me when I talk to people other than my family/BFF's!!

The newest symptom of hormones though is the DREAMS!!! Man they are soooo weird! They spin me out every morning! One example is I had a dream with my nephew X who is just 3 and he looked exactly as he does in real life only he had this massive black beard! He's a cute little blondy so this was bizarre! No one else thought it was weird though!! So strange! I can barely remember others but they are just so weird and vivid!!

Last night though I had the most wonderful dream - I dreamt that I gave birth to a baby boy. But this boy was sooo tiny! I don't think I was full term - though he was healthy! Just so small! And at first I was disappointed that it was a boy, but then I realised this tiny, helpless, amazing little button of perfection was mine and fell in love! Then it just got weird coz I had plans for that night so went bowling and to the movies the same night as giving birth.... weird! But the baby part was just... lovely!! Now I figure this has 1 of 2 meanings...

1) That this bubba in here is a boy...and just giving me the heads up (though we will be finding out). I know if I have a boy I will love it into a million pieces no less than I would a girl, though I just need the time to get my head around it. Selfish as that may be it's the truth! At the end of the day I just want a happy, healthy child!!

OR

2) The due date of my angel baby just passed Sunday/Monday (30th/31st May 2010) so maybe it was my angel baby in my dream and I did get to meet him after all. I never found out the gender as I was so early along and took comfort at the time the bubba hadn't made it past a cluster of cells yet! So that option saddened me but it was also a nice feeling too!

So time will tell what gender this little bubba will be but either way it was such a magical dream! I hope I get plenty more like that and less of the far too bizarro ones!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment