Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Still Snug!!

Well had a scan yesterday at what was 9weeks and 2days but fortunately bub (now so kindly nicknamed by my friends as 'lil regi') is growing strong and gained another 2 days which puts me back to my original dates! YAY!! Do thats a good feeling to know they are all tucked up in there nicely!

Got to hear the heartbeat too which was absolutely amazing!! It was such a calming feeling to see that! We got pics which I will post in here later when I get a chance! It's just so exciting to have even gotten this far. 12 weeks is only 2.5 weeks away..we're so close I can smell it!!

I can't believe how much bub has grown in the last 3 weeks! It's amazing! They're so big now. I didn't get the actual stats but you can see the difference! I can only imagine what they'll look like in 3 weeks again when we go back for another scan!

AS far as symptoms go I'm still exhausted and feeling seedy at times but mainly if I haven't eaten otherwise I feel ok. I feel seedy enough not to worry though which is comforting! haha I have lost weight still which is interesting! Like There's no way you would know I was 9 weeks along coz it just doesn't look any different at all! I can't wait to pop a bit but at the same time I'm happy not to be piling on the weight as I'm very conscious of losing weight after baby!!

I told my 2 other besties on the weekend! I actually think Peter was dying to tell someone and he's pretty close with my girls as well so he said I could tell them! It was refreshing coz now I don't have to lie to them about not drinking etc. and they're so excited a) coz I'm the first one and b) now they have a designated driver for the next 6 months! haha Too funny!! Those girls!!

Well I best be off..it's crazy busy at work!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment