Wednesday, November 17, 2010

New Aches and Pains!

Yep I'm in pain! And it's not fun!! Starting about lunchtime yesterday I've just had this stomache ache which is quite painful and really uncomfy! Seems to be worse today though!! I'm not happy with this new pain as if it is something I'm going to have to deal with for 4 more weeks I will not be happy!!


I've been in bed all morning just trying to rest and take it easy! Seems ok when I wander around slowly but I need to rest very regularly! GRrrr!!! It's not contraction pain though as it is very very constant! I have had some low lying period like pain but its constant not coming and going so i'm not worried about it being early labour yet!


I tried sitting under the shower and having a bath last night and it worked for the time I was in the water but the minute I hopped out it was back! So I had an early night last night as bed was the only place I was comfortable! I had a pretty good sleep though so thats always good!!


I'm not worried about little man as he has been moving like a crazy person today so that's always reassuring! He's definitely dropped though as he has been giving my cervix/bladder some serious sucker punches yesterday and today which are new also! I swear I will wee myself by the end of this! hahaha Such a glamorous time!!


In all of this though as long as it means my body is heading in the right direction I will have to suck it up!! But seriously.... if I'm being a sook about this I can only imagine what I'm going to be like when the real thing starts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment