Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Getting Impatient!

So almost at 37 weeks and am actually getting really really impatient! A lot more than I thought I would! I think because the November SWB girls have all got their little bundles and surprisingly heaps of people due in December have also popped and i feel like I have so long to go!!

I know realistically its not that far away but I think I am just anxious to get this little guy out so i know he will be here for xmas!!

Been feeling pretty good the last couple of days - if it weren't for my belly I would swear I would forget i was pregnant - that and the constant reminder with alien like movements happening! He currently has the hiccups and it's just annoying! He gets them like 4 times a day minimum!! So it gets a bit monotonous!!

Had an ob appointment this morning - they go weekly from this point!! EEP! But everything is great! BP is normal, Fundal height measuring only a few days behind and his heartbeat sounds nice and strong! Dr John seems to think that whilst he's not a small bub he is definitely not a whopper! He doesn't think he'll be close to 9 pounds which is very reassuring! Mind you - Peter's mum had told him he was HUGE when I looked at his baby book the other day he was only 7p 9oz!! So not a big bubba at all!! Silly woman!!

Been getting an achey belly lately - like I need to do a bowel movement but I don;t need too (like sorry if tmi but i'm going pretty regularly so it's not like I'm blocked up) so I'm wondering if thats good signs! Also the general period like pain (which was  a stark reminder that i will be going back to getting AF soon! BOO)!!

Dr John also said he was engaged but just didn't say how much! But I was happy that little man has figured out which way the exit is and will hopefully start to make his way down soon enough!!

Well that;s it from me for now - it is just about nap time for me now!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello my favourite superstarrr!!!! I feel awful cause I haven't gotten on to do blog comments and you're still to pop!!! Forgive me?!?! Lack of sleep is the main reason but I'm thinking of you every day!!!
    Now, firstly.... It will come around quicker than you think!!! It took me by surprise even when I was effectively due!!! Hahaha!!!
    Secondly, don't put tooooo muchstock in when they tell u how big they think Bub might be! Apparently mine was goingto be quite small in the end and out popped 3640g Ella!!!! Bigger than any of us expected!!
    Thirdly, get onto that spinning babies website and do all the exercises you can to ensure bub is locked into the correct position!! If u can help prevent a posterior bub with brow presentation like I had, u will be glad!!! Only just escaped a c section by the skin of my teeth and an episiotomy with Von teusse (Sp?) extraction wasn't much fun!!!! In saying that though, I'd do it again tomorrow without a second thought!!!
    You will be great!!! And I promise to log on in the next couple of days for a proper catch up!!!! Miss u guys heaps!!!
    GJ xxxx

    ReplyDelete