Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A nursery at last!!

Yep so here I am edging closer to 30 weeks (2 more days!!) and I could not be more excited about where we are at!!

Dp got stuck into the nursery last week and my BIL came over Saturday morning to help put the border up and WALA! It looks amazing! It's everything I ever dreamt a nursery for my child to look like! Even better infact!

 So here's the pic of our little man's cot which mum and I put up together on Sunday! It looks sooo good and was really simple to put up aswell (after spending 5 minutes trying to put it up without instructions we then decided to print them off and it all made so much more sense after that! hehe)

I then washed all the cot manchester and made it up! Sadly my little man won't be the first one using the cot as my nieces will be making this room home when they have sleepovers between now and December! But thats ok! I have another cot set I can use to make my little man feel special!!


And here is the other side of the room! We paid $140 for this set (the bookcase/toybox and linen drawer) at a garage sale last year! BARGAIN!!!

So I cleaned that up and at the moment the toybox is proving useful storage for nappies and bits and pieces that don't have a home yet! There are 2 single wardrobes in the room that will be emptied out which will be excellent storage!

Either way I am so happy with how it is coming along! I still have to put the chest of drawers in (which is going in tonight) so I will be able to show pics of the 'changing nook' once I've got it all set up as I'm getting a change mat for the top of the drawers then just hanging a nappy stacker and some shelving to store lotions etc. and then I'll have a nifty little changing area without the expense of a change table!! :)

Reggie is travelling well! I'll do a belly pic on Thursday at 30 weeks - it's definitely a preggy bump now! But i'm getting used to it! He's still a wriggle worm so I can't complain!!! No complaints here at all in fact!!!

(Can I just add that Ebay is the best ever for baby stuff!) Cot - Boori Classic - $250, Cot Manchester - $150 from USA (for sheet, comforter, lamp, wall hangings, cot bumper)!! I could keep going nuts!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment