Thursday, October 7, 2010

10 weeks to go!!!

Yep have reached the ripe old age of 30weeks! I'm so pumped that we have made it!  Like HOLY CRAP how did that happen??? Though Peter has decided that Reggie is going to come out at 37 weeks (wishful thinking perhaps) so he's on a countdown to 7 weeks when realistically it could still be 12 weeks!!!

Had our first antenatal class yesterday - one of a series of 6! The first 4 on labour and birth and the last 2 on breastfeeding etc! I think Peter will get more out of it than I will (the birth part) as I've had the pleasure of listening to my sisters and in all their openness haven't left anything out!! Whereas Peter - I treat with 'boy gloves' and rather than use terms like 'bloody' or 'discharge' I just say things like 'it's messy'! haha Though I did have to explain to him what the mucous plug was the other day! Poor guy thought it was something I had to put in there myself!! haha

But it was good - also a bit of a confidence boost! Out of the 8 other women in my class I was TINY!!! Like they are all due about the same time and I'm talking I looked about 20 weeks to their 30ish!!! So that made me feel a bit better because I definitely have moments of feeling huge which even I know is silly! Will definitely have to post a pic up here soon!

Um... did my first 2 loads of baby clothes washing yesterday!! hehe It's all so tiny!! I love it! I wanted to start putting clothes into the chest of drawers but didn't want to be double handling everything so figured I mayas well wash them so THEN I can put them away!! It's just adorable and definietly makes it a lot more real!! Peter smiled when he walked in the door from work and there were 2 clothes horses full of tiny people clothes! hehe

Argh...today I am SOOOooo tired! To the point where i am considering trying to leave early today! I don't think I can make it through today! I am struggling and it's not even 11am! *sigh* I know it's only going to get harder and I don't help myself by being busy every night but seriously! I can not help it! I just am on the go ALL the time!!

Otherwise in pregnancy land everything is travelling well. Bubba feels like he is at a rave inside - seriously it's been mental the last 2 days! Like a couple of sharp boots then what feels like he is running on the inside of my belly!!! Its amazing but gees boy CALM DOWN!! hahaha

Anyways... best be off!!!! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment