Monday, October 18, 2010

Getting Uncomfy Now!

Yep as the title states I'm starting to get uncomfy! I've barely put on any weight other than what would be baby and fluid and placenta etc. so my body is really struggling to hold this thing up!! He's definitely growing in there but I am not popping out a hell of a lot so he's getting to the point where he'll lay on a ligament or something which reeaallly hurts when I walk! Yesterday I had to stop walking after only about 50m between the car and the shops (we were only on our way in) but a few nudges and he shifted so I was fine but I am definitely starting to get a waddle on!! haha I try not to waddle but on days when I am tired and uncomfortable I just can't help it!


I think he's dropped down a bit further also - feeling period like pain and a sore lower back! My tummy isn't sitting AS high (but something you would only notice if like me you study my belly very often!) So hopefully he's getting himself all snuggly in there so he'll be ready to come out! I'm happy with a 37 week arrival! He'll be fully baked by then! hehe Not likely if my family history has anything to do with! We are notorious for needing inductions for our first! BUT Peter was a premmie bub (4 weeks) so hopefully that'll help! haha


Otherwise he is still just being a wriggle worm still which I LOVE! I feel all grumbly and complain but all it takes is a little swish, roll or kick and I can't wipe the smile off my face. It is probably one part of this pregnancy that I will miss!! Fortunately though he is yet to stretch up and still just goes across so my ribs are still safe! haha


I can not believe how close we are all getting! IT is amazing! Like it really has gone amazingly quickly! I mean a couple of the SWB girls are almost ready to pop and it just WOW!! haha


I had another dream the other night! They really do seem to be every couple of weeks in equal progression with little man. This one he just came out and I was just holding him and he was the spitting image of Peter as a kid! It was soooo adorable! Then he just went back in and that was that! It was so awesome! I felt really at peace after seeing that!!! I love these dreams!


7.5 work days left - (2 weeks) and our next scan on 1st November - can't wait to see him again! So close too!!!

Besides the usual pregnancy complaints I am very much still all smiles over here! This whole thing still amazes me and is everything I have ever wanted!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment