Monday, March 29, 2010

4DPO

Ok well as you can see by the title I am 4 DPO! I am SO excited! I woke up to find the little cross hairs on my chart at originally CD13 which was ok but my body had me pretty convinced it was CD14 - then the next day it changed! haha So I'm pretty pumped! We BDed 2 days before and on the day so hopefully we got it! I feel like we did... I don't know.. maybe it's just the blind optimism I get in the hope that THIS is the time we get lucky!!

So now we wait...I will hold out to test until AF is due as I'm so tired of seeing negative tests...well I say I will but to be honest..I have an addiction to peeing on these little sticks! It's like I'm into self harm and I get a kick out of a -test so I go back for more! It's crazy! But I would ideally like to hold off til at least 14DPO which is the 8th April! We've got Easter this weekend and we are away so that'll get me through some of it..we get back on monday so then it will take all my willpower to not test on Tuesday and Wednesday! I should be able to....maybe! haha

So not much happening! Have been mega toey lately but Peter has been so tired so I've unforunately not been BDing as much as I would like (even just for fun not in a conception kind of way!) Hopefully this hangs around as I usually have the libido of a rock so it makes him feel kinda bad when he is only needed around the big O time!!

Didn't do too much this weekend.. had all my nieces and nephews on Saturday (11months, 3, 4, and 5) so it was crazy busy! Made me wonder why on earth I want 4 little darlings!! haha But it was a lot of fun! They love their aunty Nat and Uncle Peter so we have fun with them!

Now it's too early for any kind of symptoms to be real so my 'imaginary' ones so far are just that I'm super duper tired and have had a weird pressure kind of feeling in my uterus area...like AF is sneaking up on me or something but it's not cramping... but as I said I know it's too early as implantation hasn't even happened yet!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment