Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Elbow or Knee?

Not much to report on today but figured I hadn't done an update in a few days!!

Little man seems to have had quite the growth spurt over the last week or so! I can feel him everytime he rolls over and it only take a light press around my belly to find a hard spot which is part of baby!! He tends to hang around my belly button quite a bit! I'm pretty certain we can work out his tiny bum as we have a rough idea of where his head is (down to my right tucked in nicely) and he is generally laying sideways with little feet flailing every which way!! He hasn't seemed to work out if he shuffles around a bit he'll be able to stretch his legs a little bit more as I seem have all this empty space sitting up the top!

So it has definitely reached a point where yesterday and this morning I felt a definite elbow or knee in my hand as it was small and pointy and felt soooo weird!!! So definite!!! It's cool but weird!!!

Nursery is still coming together slowly! Will have to take more pictures!! Cricket and this damn Grand Final is taking up a lot of time with DP out almost every night with training, then he's supposed to train Saturday morning and then have a practice match on Sunday! So he's managed to get out of training Saturday morning and if he needs to he can get out of Thursday night as well! So we'll get there! All thats really left of the 'hard' work is one more coat of gloss around the frames etc, gloss painting 2 doors, put the border up (which I had to search high and low for might I add) and vaccuum the carpet. So all of which should easily be done by Saturday so I can start putting the furniture in on Sunday when he's at cricket!! He feels bad about how much time cricket is taking up but I know once the regular season starts it'll be fine and we'll have plenty of time!

Had a bit of a downer 'poor me' moment on the weekend as my 2 besties are in Bali with other people and it made me realise how much life is going to change for us or already has changed! BUT I've made this choice and I've wanted it very very much so I'm very happy with where I am! IT only takes a headbutt from little man or a giggle and a smile from baby Brodie (12 weeks) to remind me exactly why I am doing this!

Had a wonderful time with my nieces and nephews on Saturday - took Mak (6) shopping for some grown up time (she's growing up so quickly), played wii with Ri (almost 5) and helped feed etc. Brodie so it was lovely to spend some time with them! I see them all the time but rarely sit and actually give them one on one time!!

Tomorrow is my day off and I've got so many clothes that I need to go back to square one now and sort through them in individual sizes and do another cull... I'm blessed and fortunate to have been given so much but argh....there is sooooo much!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment